Fairtrade is great for business: independent research shows that 4 out of 5 consumers who see an ethical label on a product are more likely to buy it. And nearly three quarters of consumers use the Fairtrade logo to let them know that a product is ethical.
Five ways you can support Fairtrade in your business:
- Serve Fairtrade products to your employees and colleagues
- Stock and sell Fairtrade products to your customers
- Use the Fairtrade mark on your own products
- Sell Fairtrade ingredients to other businesses
- Sell your own Fairtrade products wholesale
You can find out more about making your business Fairtrade here.